ISO/TC 154

ISO/TC 154 CAT Conference Call

ISO/TC 154 CAT Meeting Minutes 2017-02-01

01 Feb
Event time
01 February, 15:00 UTC
Klaus-Dieter Naujok (K-DN), Jianfang Zhang (JFZ), Francois Vuilleumier (FV), Peter Rybar (PR)
Bernd Bösler (BB), Mei-Li Chen (MLC), Jasmine Chang (JC)

Approval of Agenda


Approval of 04 January 2017 Meeting Minutes


Working Group and Project Team Updates


  • Currently addressing final comments from Brian regarding the formation of an MA vs RA.

WG 5 (Representation of dates and times)

  • Awaiting DIS Ballot announcement from ISO/CS

WG 6 (Trusted eCommunication)

  • External Liaison with ETSI STF 523

    • Since this request is for WG 6 to participate in ETSI STF 523, ETSI needs to formally request the liaison providing the rational and identifying the ETSI project(s) they want TC 154/WG to participate in. After receiving the ETSI request, there needs to be a TC ballot approving the WG liaison.

    • It should be noted that TC 154 has a Liaison A with ETSI, which is bi-directional. However there has been a lack of active participation by that liaison with in our work.

PT1 — Long term signature profiles

  • DIS Ballot closed 2016-12-27

  • Currently disposing of editorial comments.

PT2 — Trusted Communication Platforms for Electronic Documents

  • No update available.

PT3 — Trusted mobile e-document framework

  • No update available

WG 7 (Digital Business)

  • JF has setup WG 7 on LiveLink. ==== PT1 — Business Semantics Thesaurus

  • Awaiting end of call for participation


  • Awaiting end of call for participation

Liaison Updates

Nothing to report.

MoU/MG Update

Nothing to report.

Old Business

OAGi (Open Applications Group, Inc.) Fast-Track of “OAGIS - A Specification for an Enterprise Business Canonical Model”

  • Received latest version from OAGi. Currently under review by FV and BB before submitting to ISO/CS.

New Business

TMB — New platform for Meeting Participant (MP) for all TC/SC/WG meetings starting end of March.

  • Not sure how this will affect our workflow, will have to await final details.

New TPM — Henry Cushier

  • ISO/CS underwent a reorganization with Brian Stanton now serving as Editorial Programme Manager only and Henry being our new TPM.

New Project — “StreaM”

  • JF did not receive any reply for either joining the project or leading it from other TC.

  • TC 154 will start alone and issue a NWIP ballot.

  • The project will be under WG 7.

Other Business

Next Meeting

15 February 2017, starting at 15:00 UTC