ISO TS 15000-5 (ebXML Core Components Technical Specification, Version 2.01(ebCCTS))
ISO TS 15000-5 was first published in 2005, based on the UN/CEFACT publication of the Core Component Technical Specification 2.01. In 2008 it was reviewed and confirmed by ISO/TC 154 for continued publication. In 2011, ISO published Amendment 1 to ISO TS 15000-5, based on corrigendum published by UN/CEFACT.
During the ISO/TC 154 Plenary held in Geneva in September 2010 a small team was tasked with developing this position paper on the future of ISO 15000-5, based on a recommendation from the UK HoD that the TS be made an International Standard.
The secretariat is held by Bernd Bösler (DE/DIN), the convenorship by Mary Kay Blantz (US).
Upgrade 15000-5 to an International Standard.
Reasons for this choice
- The Core Component Library (CCL) based on this TS is widely used.
- The ISOTC 154 library alignment project has chosen this as the basis for alignment
- The ebMoU Management Group recommends this for global semantic harmonization
- Make changes to the specification
- Include the published amendment in the document
- Remove references no longer applicable, such as to UN/CEFACT, where appropriate
- Remove the constraint language chapter
- Update or remove the data types