Processes, data elements and documents in commerce, industry and administration
- Secretariat: SAC
- Secretary: Mr Jianfang Zhang
- Chairperson: Mr Klaus-Dieter Naujok until end 2020
- ISO Central Secretariat contact: Mr. Brian Stanton
- Creation date: 1972
International standardization and registration of business, and administration processes and supporting data used for information interchange between and within individual organizations and support for standardization activities in the field of industrial data.
Development and maintenance of application specific meta standards for:
- process specification (in the absence of development by other technical committees);
- data specification with content;
- forms-layout (paper / electronic).
Development and maintenance of standards for
- process identification (in the absence of development by other technical committees);
- data identification.
Maintenance of the EDIFACT-Syntax.
Working Groups and Project Teams
- JWG1/MA (EDIFACT Syntax)
- WG 5 (Representation of dates and times)
- WG 6 (Trusted eCommunication)
- PT1 – Long term signature profiles
- PT2 – Trusted Communication Platforms for Electronic Documents
- PT3 – Trusted mobile e-document framework
- WG 7 (Digital Business)
- PT1 – Business Semantics Thesaurus
- PT2 – XMLFACT